Finding for an opensource and free IT monitoring solution ?
|EyesOfNetwork (“EON”) is the OpenSource solution combining a pragmatic usage of ITIL processes and a technological interface allowing their workaday application. EyesOfNetwork Supervision is the first brick of a range of products targeting to assist IT managment and gouvernance. EyesOfNetwork Supervision provides event management, availability, problems and capacity.
The Release 4 reinforces always this positioning, by providing :
- Business Processes configuration tool
- PDF reporting templates (monitoring+performances)
- New design of web server
- Automatic generation of performance graphs using performance data from Nagios (Pnp4nagios)
- Calculation of owning time of events in the active queue (RSS Feed)
- Generation of popups when events happened in the active queue
- New plugins: Oracle, Network…
- Easier hosts and services definition
||The “bundle” EyesOfNetwork is composed of a minimalist operating system including an integrated set of applications that meet the different requirement for complete of IT monitoring:
- GED (Generic Event Dispatcher) : Event handler secured and multi-sites,
- NAGIOS : managing incidents and problems,
- THRUK : multibackend monitoring webinterface,
- NAGVIS : customizable mapping of the availability,
- NAGIOSBP : management of the application criticality,
- CACTI and PNP4NAGIOS: Performance Management,
- WEATHERMAP : Mapping bandwidth,
- BACKUP MANAGER : Online tool backup of the solution,
- EONWEB : Unified Web interface of the solution,
- EZGRAPH : Framework used for graphical rendering,
- SNMPTT : SNMP traps translation,
- GLPI / OCS / FUSION : Asset management and inventory.
|EyesOfNetwork is accessible via a single Web interface that aims to bring together the various actors of an information system (Governance, Administrators, Technicians, Operators, …). Each of these actors has a view corresponding to his position. All informations are consolidated in a data base MySQL or Berkeley.
EyesOfNetwork is a licensed product GPL2 sponsored and proposed by APX Integration as part of services (integration, remote service, support and application management).
This page is published under the GNU Free Documentation.
The EyesOfNetwork team